Tuesday 28 May 2013

Me..

And.. i was born.Everybody expected a boy.. But unfortunately it was Me.. Nishi Sanghi.. Everyone's faces turned to a sad one when the nurse announced it was a baby girl.. Don't know why people prefer a boy and not a girl.. According to me even a girl can do all those things what a guy can.. I am proud that i am a girl..
 Sometimes I think why did God create us?? Did he have that much of time to waste? Or he wanted to have some entertainment? I got my answer now when I am in my teen.. God created human beings for a purpose..   I understood that I have to do something good for my people and myself  too..
I, frankly speaking hated myself. I was back stabbed from my own people.. My best friends.. But later when  I attended a seminar on POSITIVE THINKING by Dr. Sneh Desai, I thought life is really too short.. Then why hatred? I really cried alot that day and forgived everyone i was angry on..
Now I really want to change myself. My weakness is ANGER. This wrak point of mine created lots of problems in my life. I want to eliminate this thing from my life. Just throw it away or just flush it off from my life (Shahid Kapoor apni gf ko flush off karta hai na JAB WE MET mein :-P ) I am trying my best to change myself and totally working on it..

No comments:

Post a Comment