Friday 1 August 2014

28th june 2014..!

It was my 18th birthday. Calls started from night 11-58pm only. I felt quite happy as many calls were on waiting. I thought I will not be celebrating my birthday as nobody showed interest. But papa booked the hall and calls were made to the family people and friends. The day was too boring as I was stting at home. The party began at night.! All my friends and family and relatives everybody were present and I was the reason for the party.. I felt too awkward at one point of time as everybody there wanted to meet me and greet me.. I was very happy as my 18th became so memorable as all the special people of my life blessed me.. I truly enjoyed the day actually NIGHT..! :p

The best gifts i received were the 6 novels and a photo frame with a sweet photo in it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment